Part-time Paramedication

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A good old fashioned gnome chase

This gnome was chasing us down the highway. It had crazy eyes.

This weekend Ryan (my husband, if you didn't know) and I went to a wedding on Quadra island which is a beautiful island just off the coast of Cambell River, which is also a beautiful place.
Coincidently, the wedding was also beautiful.

It reminded me of my own wedding which was only a short month ago. (When I get pictures on my computer I will post some). It's crazy how even after a month you can forget the crazy things that you vow to do for this other person that you have chosen to spend the rest of your life with. I think it should be a requirement for being married that you have to attend at least one wedding per month to remind you how you need to be and how you need to treat your spouse.

Well, hopefully this blog will be a good way to reconnect with some people. And, even if they don't reconnect, they can spy on my life and then, perhaps, when we meet again at a reunion or a chance encounter in an airport or mall they will know all this stuff about me and I will know nothing about them and it will create a delightfully awkward moment. Ahhhhh... I can't wait.
Seriously though, I would love to hear from all of you.

So, have patience please as I am new at this. Hopefully all my posts wont be this boring. To spice things up, here are some other things we did on Quadra.







6 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger chelsea rae said…

    hot dang, i didn't know you guys were getting married this early...sweet...how was it..i wanna see picks!!! and i am so glad about this blog...i have one to...i love them!!! well, i will continue to read all your goo but thanks for letting me know about this!!! ciao!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Michael LaRoy said…

    welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Ain't it grand? THanks for the warm welcome for your (and Ryan's) home, you guys will always be family to me!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Ashley Ronnell said…

    Ferrrroza!
    Well, fancy that, I have also recently joined the blogging sensation. Way to be married. I had heard that was happening soon, and hey!, looks like it already happened.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Nater said…

    So one time, I am strolling through cyberland, and find Robyn's page! I enjoy the gnome, especially his oversized hands.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Dana said…

    Hey Robyn
    Well I definitely haven't talked to you since CBC days, but I did hear about the wedding (finally! gosh you got engaged when we were still in bible school!!) and I wanted to pass along my congrats. Perhaps we can all stay better connected through the wonderful world of blogspot.
    Dana Petker

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey robyn

    needless to say you email with the page link totaly caught me off guard! Long time no talk!

    From what I read here your doin well and thats great to hear.

    Maybe I should join the craze and start a blog of my own ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home