Part-time Paramedication

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wedding photos!

Today is another day and here is another post. Alright. Can you feel the excitement?

Last night our raccoon friend visited again. He waddles past our patio window every night setting off the sensor light. Last night WE surprised HIM when we opened the curtain. He froze in place, lifting his right paw in the air, desperately trying to balance himself while staying perfectly still; quite a feat considering he only has half a tail. We waved emphatically, hoping that maybe he would become curious and come closer. But after an intense staredown, he waddled away yet again. How disappointing.

Well, here are some wedding photos...


Yes, in an ambulance. Ahhhh... I am such a loser.



Awwww, how cute.


Here are my boys, acting like monkeys under, yes, a monkey tree. Braden is the most proper monkey in the jungle.


Ah, what a day. And soon it will be AJ's turn. Yes, that dashing young man third from the left is no longer available ladies. He and his lovely fiancee, Lindsay, will be married this August. I think the best part about the wedding day is knowing that you no longer have to plan this freakin' wedding. Anyone who has ever been a bride: I dare you to disagree that it is the best feeling in the world to just be done.
Have a lovely day.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LUUUCKY!
    You got an Ambulence to come to your wedding? I'm deafinatly gunna have that! Not to be a copycat or anything...But anyways, Congrats! I also wish I had a pet racoon with a half tail... OH HEY! I'll be doing my interview and such for BCAS in the next few weeks, for region 8 ! (dawson creek hopefully) I'll let you know how it turns out! PEACE!
    PS- You doing camp this summer?

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ferozza!
    Long time no see, actually it's more like no hear but that doesn't really make any sense. Anyways...
    I like your pictures all the wedding ones and the one with the bug on the glasses. Very Nice!
    Well I have exams in the next two weeks so I should probably go study. I have 5, that was dumb, eh?


    Ceeya
    Sam I Am aka Amanda D.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger chelsea rae said…

    beautiful...you are absolutely stunning! i can't wait to see more wedding pics as time goes by. hopefully i will get to see you guys this summer...r u coming out to camp at all? i hope so!!! maybe you will have to help us out with the next lice epedemic!!! have a lice life!!!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ashley Ronnell said…

    Oh most beautiful Ferozza, you are so beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home