Part-time Paramedication

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Camp Luther

For all those who are just itching to know the truth about Ferozza and whether or not she will return to Camp Luther this summer....

Here it is....


The answer.......


To the question you've all been asking......





maybe.

Shark Bait and Ferozza would like to make another appearance at Camp Luther during senior teen week. Hopefully all works out and we can afford to take time off our respective works.
Oh camp.
How I miss waking up at 3am to give a cough drop to a child. And how I miss eating endless crappy macaroni and cheese. And how I miss wrapping thousands of 'sprained' ankles. And how I miss pretending to have energy when really I want to strangle you.
Yes, we are looking forward to coming back. Wierd how God works hey?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ashley Ronnell said…

    Yeah! Maybe! If you come back to camp I'll let you strangle me (only a little bit).

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    Speaking about camp... do you remember Breakaway from forever ago? I was on work crew with you. I was sifting through emails and was surprised/excited to see your name. Congratulations on getting hitched! It's so great to hear how you're doing. I'm in my fourth year at UBC, and will have my RN and BSc next year this time, yay! I'm not sure I'll be working in the ED when I graduate, though. It's really awesome you're a paramedic. Don't you just love nasty wounds? (just kidding)

    Take care,

    Amanda Stock
    (red hair, short, glasses?)

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger chelsea rae said…

    waaaahoooo i am so excited!!! i miss you guys...! robyn bishop hey...hmmmm...i like it!!! i hope so much i can see you at camp...i leave to fly out there on the 25th so i will be there till camp is done!!! i better see you around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home