Part-time Paramedication

Saturday, June 17, 2006

There are no stoves in Madiera Park

Ok, that may be a lie.
BUT, there is currently no stove in the shack in which we paramedics stay whilst we are in the quaint town of Madiera Park, anxiously awaiting a call-out so that the 41 dollars we paid for the ferry is not in vain.
No stove = no cooked food for me.
For this, I am sad and will either be hungry or even more poor because I will have to buy some food that either a) does not need to be cooked or b) can be cooked in the microwave.
I suppose I could cook chicken in the microwave but, come on, we are not savages.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger raych said…

    bird
    i love you
    i reserve you for one cinnzeo and coffee date following the 24th of august
    the thai don't drink their coffee black. ever. it's not even a double double, it's more like an octuple-octuple, and they usually just save time by chucking some sweetened condensed milk in it. i've been on a sugar high since i got here.
    i have 18 bites of some kind, and am convinced that a spider has laid her eggs in my neck, but other than that, i will not die.
    i promise.
    muchas love
    give ryan my salute
    raych-o

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Jerthom said…

    Robyn,
    So I was on someone else's site and found a link to your blog...so hello...hope you are well. The gnome a couple pictures down...I know him well, I used to pass him a lot as a child when we would go to Nanaimo from Port Alberni...aww gnomy...I've missed his freaky eyes...
    By the way this is Jeremy Thompson (From CBC) just in case you didn't know who Jer was

     

Post a Comment

<< Home