Part-time Paramedication

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I haven't forgotten!

Ok, I haven't forgotten about the blog world. To be honest, I was in kind of a funk because nothing too exciting happens to me and I feel that I am neither clever nor eloquent enough to write about random thoughts in any kind of interesting way.

Anyways, this is day one of trying to blog more often... we'll see if there's really even a point or not. Whatever. Here goes.

Rachel is getting married in exac-e-tally one week! I am trying to slyly downplay how much of a panic I am in because my dress is still in the form of a giant piece of fabric... yes, not made yet. Hopefully my mother is as competent a sewer as I think that she is. When my brother and I were just wee, she sewed our Halloween costumes in the form of a ketchup and mustard bottle. One that creative should be nothing but an expert sewer, right? right?

I am once again in Madeira Park... mayhaps the boredom setting in is the reason for the post. We got a 'new' refurbished ambulance. They did a really crappy job of refurbishing it too... there are so many things wrong with the thing. Par example: you can't open the side door from inside the ambulance. So, hopefully there won't be some crazy guy trying to attack me and alas I wont be able to get out.

Well, until next time, which is hopefully not a month from today... keep fit and have fun

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger raych said…

    sewer = one who sews.
    sewer = waste chute.
    dress will be beautiful

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ashley Ronnell said…

    keep fit and have fun, keep fit and have fun...

    are you brainwashing us? i'm cool with it, i was just curious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home