Part-time Paramedication

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drugs anyone?

I think there's a grow op in the garage behing the house.

One day I pulled up to the house and an Italian or East Indian male stepped out of a green ElDorado looking all shifty. He walked up the stairs to my house, went through the gate, walked around the side of the house and went to the garage door. The whole time he kept looking back at me all shifty like... I cleverly pretended to fiddle with something in my car, la dee da, I don't notice you big Italian/East Indian shifty man.

He opened the door of the garage, went in and closed the door...

I went into the house but my curiosity got the better of me and I had to go back out to see if he was still lurking around. So, oops, I forgot something in my car and went back to get it. THEN, I see him drive down the alley behind the house in a red convertible....

Wierd? Yes...

When I asked my landlord if I could store stuff in the garage, he got all shifty too and said no because he was renting it out to a friend who was storing stuff there. I think 'no' means 'dont you dare go near that garage' and 'renting it to a friend' means growing pot or making meth... I think I best get some renter's insurance really really fast...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home