Part-time Paramedication

Sunday, April 22, 2007

lol, j/k, omg!

Yesterday was Rachel's wedding. It was fantastic.


On the way home I saw a girl driving her car on Highway one whilst fully engrossed in text messaging on her cell phone. This should be illegal. I watched her for about a minute and I dont think she looked at the road once. Not one time!!! Now, I have just recently jumped on this whole 'text messaging' band wagon (yes, friends, call me old school) and have realized it's advantages. But seriously... most people can't even talk and drive never mind text and drive. I should start a campaign! I should wage war! No texting and driving!!!!















Also, I thought this picture was funny:



So folks, try not to text and drive. If you get in a crash... well, that would be to bad.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    But Roh-ban! If you were watching her the whole time then wouldn't you be sans watching the road? Au secours!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Robyn Bishop said…

    Ah yes, but I was the passenger in the car my dear. My hubby was at the wheel of l'auto :)

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    ahh, touche. C'est bonne, maitenent.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    ahh, touche. C'est bonne, maitenent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home