Part-time Paramedication

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Always a bride...

This weekend I am the matron of honour in my good friend Rachel's wedding. This marks the first time that I will be a bridesmaid... all other weddings I have been in, I was the bride. I am excited about the event and the festivities and the roast beef and the wedding pie. However, I am less than excited about the dress. Don't worry Rachel, I do not hate you or your choice of pattern or your choice of fabric. The pattern really is lovely and the fabric is beautiful, however I do not look good in this dress. Mostly I think I look like I have a big bow for a chest and then a big bell for a skirt. Really, I am all chest in this dress (and NOT in a good way). Also, I look approximately 8 months pregnant from the side... So, if you are attending this wedding, do not look at me from the side. I don't really want any rumours started about a small Bambino of my own. Wait a minute... maybe Rachel knew I would look horrible in the dress... she's doing all this to make herself look better! Well, I'm on to your plan there bridezilla! This isn't the last you've heard from 8-month-bow-chest-bell lady! You best be watching your back on Saturday...

Also, I may have made a stupid decision to work a night shift tonight... Thursday night work... Friday morning hair appointment... Friday afternoon help set up church... Friday night sleep over at Rachel's... Saturday day is wedding.... this leaves little to no time to sleep....oh crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home