Part-time Paramedication

Friday, October 13, 2006

Short stories

Ok, I know it's been a long time. Sorry.

Not much has been going on lately but here are some short stories for you because I know you all care so much...

1. Just got back from Madeira Park. I was there for 4 nights and 5 days and got a total of 0 calls. Don't people know I get paid if they get hurt? Seriously...

2. As per Alan's comment: I would love to tell you all about the lives I saved (the count is up to 2 now!) however I know that many people have got in a lot of trouble for sharing personal information about their jobs (See Rache'ls blog also for this point). Especially in a job such as mine where there are huge confidentiality issues.

3. My mom may be on the jury for a certail trail involving a certain PoCo pig farmer this January. How crazy!

4. Hockey season has started and I am happy.

And that's about all. I promise if something interesting happens I will blog about it right away. Also, if you haven't seen "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" you should. It is amazing.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know for sure, but I think you saved about 14 of my campers lives the summer we worked together. Atleast they certainly seemed to think it was fatal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home