Part-time Paramedication

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A good weekend

What a good weekend!

I went with my husband's band Laureate (see link on side of page for delicious good music) to Seattle to play in a little cafe.

Even though sitting in a basement (graciously donated by Matt Wall) listening to the guys rehearse all day was a little bit boring for me, it was all worth it. Not only did I finish 2 very challenging Sudoku puzzles, but the show was great, the hot tub was warm and bubbly, the pizza was fresh and the beer was cheap.

Plus, look at how hot my husband is...

Hands off ladies.
Other highlights included naming Mike LaRoy's car (Perquacky) and laughing at the middle aged man with pony tail driving the miada (see Mike LaRoy's blog for pictures).

Paramedic tip of the day:
If ever impaled by anything, do not remove it. Just leave it be man, because that thing is holding in a lot of blood that will come out should you remove said object. I wonder if poor Steve would have survived had he left that sting ray thing where it was for a bit.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home