Part-time Paramedication

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another job?

With September here and many full time paramedics realizing that they do, in fact, need to work in order to get paid and can no longer milk their copious amounts of vacation time any more, I am left with little to no work.
This raises the question.... should I try to get another job?
Or, do I wait and trust that I will get enough work to pay the bills?

The kind of work I could get would probably be minimum wage.
So, lets say I work 8 hours a day, 4 days a week... I would make $256 minus taxes.
This is depressing because that is how much I would make in one shift with the ambulance.
PLUS, I would probably not enjoy the minimum wage job and would dread going to work.

What to do, what to do....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger raych said…

    go back to reds, man. no one EVER really quits there. look at me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home