Part-time Paramedication

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The worlds worst map

Yesterday was a long day.
I had to work in Abbotsford, which is a long ways away.
I had to work at 6 am, which is very early.
So, I worked for 11 hours and 20 minutes and braved the long drive home (which, coming west on the number one, was backed up to 176th). It took me 1 hour and 1 half.
Ryan had a staff meeting and afterwards we were all going to go for drinks. Hooray, I thought, drinks will be fun!
So, he comes home to pick me up (at 10ish) and we head out to have a great adventure!
Do you know where we're going? I ask
Yes, of course. I even got a map!
Oh good, now we wont get lost!
But we did, we did get lost. Horribly lost because the directions were horrible and here is the picture of the map:


I think the scribbles are supposed to say '2nd nar' which I'm assuming means the second narrows bridge.
When, after we drove around for about an hour, we couldn't find the stupid place so we retreated home defeated and angry with not a drop of alcohol in our blood.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Dr. Coopernicus Who said…

    that is sad

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Michael LaRoy said…

    I'm sorry for your lack of blood-alcohol levels, and for your crazy long wait on the number 1. If it helps, I spent 45 minutes trying to get over the Port Mann from Brunette in Coquitlam last week. Another 45 to get to Abby. Which also makes 1 hour and 1 half, 3 times as long as it should take on a normal day. Well, slag off for now.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger alan.schram said…

    Giggle.

    Mike said slag too.

    Erm, yes, it is a) dissapointing to be lost, and futher, b) dissapointing to be lost while in search of alcohol.

    I feel your pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home