Part-time Paramedication

Thursday, May 24, 2007

oh fine.... 7

Well, since I don't want seven years bad luck, people to think I am not hot, my next kiss to be a flop or my dog to die I suppose I will have to tell you (those who still read my blog, which I am sure is just you Raych) 7 random facts about myself. (see Rachel's post for context)

1. I am afraid of power tools. They're so...powerful. They could cut off your hand!!!! Or worse, your whole arm!!!! Seriously though, I am petrified of power tools. I will never be a handy-woman.

2. I am really, really good at nintendo. I could beat any girl and most guys at most games (any game but 1st person shooters, which make me dizzy). I attribute this to growing up with a brother and being super competitive with him. He can beat me. Most of the time...

3. Pork makes me gag.

4. It takes me a minimum of 30 minutes to blow dry and straighten my hair after I shower. Total shower to ready-to-leave-the-house time is at least 45 minutes. And I don't consider myself high maintenance.

5. I donate blood on a regular basis. Look at me and my bad self, contributing to my community.

6. I sleep in the recovery position.

7. I like tofu. Really... it's good when it's made right.

Good thing the list is only 7 long. Go now ye bloggers and create lists of yer own or else ye may have bad things happen to ye and so forth.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jerthom said…

    You sleep in the recovery position???? That is the most uncomfortable position ever...but at least if you puke in the night you won't choke on it!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home