Part-time Paramedication

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

bleughhhhhhhhhhh

Heat is disgusting.

I know we were all asking for more sunshine and complaining about the rain and the cold and the clouds, but I think we asked a bit too hard and got a bit more than we bargained for. I worked today in my gross thick poly-cotton pants, heat-absorbing-non-breathable boots and 2 shirts because if I just wore one you would be able to see through it when I sweat. Yummy.
I think it must have been about a billion degrees.... I think the wind was hotter than the stale air. What a tease.

So, heat = sick people.
And sick people = more work.
And more work = less down time.
And less down time = one exhausted paramedic
And one exhausted paramedic = said paramedic eating reward pie
Therefore: heat = reward pie.
Hmmmm... maybe this is not so bad after all. I do like pie.

So, yes, heat is disgusting and I hope that it rains. Yeah, that's right. I hope that it rains. I love the rain. I love that wet pavement smell that happens when it rains after it's been real hot for a while. I think I belong in Prince Rupert.

Also, I'm going to see the Tragically Hip tomorrow. Should be a good show.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home